Trust over IP Foundation
I contribute primarily to documentation and research considerations related to identity with the Trust over IP foundation. Additional volunteer contributions include(d):
- Co-chair the Rules/Governance CCI Group
- Identity 4 All Council member
- Sovrin Governance Framework Working Group
- Facilitator Guardianship Working Group
I started volunteering in the Hyperledger community in March 2018.
For the first year I chaired the Learning and Materials working group. My current contributions include writing, editing, and copyediting white papers.
In parallel and beyond the first year I contributed to:
- Special Interest Groups (SIG)
- Capital Markets
- Smart Contracts
- Identity Implementers