We are contributing, leading, and collaborating with Downey Unified School District to build:
- Game Development and Computer Science Pathway
- Advanced Manufacturing Pathway
- Welding Pathway
- Alternative Fuels and Advanced Transportation Pathway
- Construction Technologies HVAC improved Pathway
- Audiovisual Technologies – new Pathway with 2CPR Group
- Robotics and Mechatronics Pathway
- Plastics Engineering and Sustainability Pathway
- CTE Mathematics
- OER Books Mathematics for Game Developers and Downey Platformer (C# and Unity)
With Downey and Bayha Group, we co-wrote and were awarded over $18m in Strong Workforce and CTEIG funding to partner with industry, build open education resource content, and support teacher training. Additional tasks include developing courses for DUSD and articulating courses with Cerritos College.
Kelly contributes to WorkWonder, a paid high school internship program created by the Bayha Group. We were awarded as Finalist for the 2021 Fast Company Innovation Award, as one of over 4,000 education entries.