To research and develop alternative pathways for learners to explore confidently, discover and engage in their life’s work.
By 2025 we will shake up the traditional cultural ideal of career success by developing, mentoring, and disseminating alternative pathways in high-wage, high-growth careers for youth and adult learners.
- Pragmatic and outcomes driven
- Determined and persistent
- Cultivating deep connections
- Our belief in every person’s right to provide for their family
- Our knowledge that everyone’s path is different
- Co-creators and partners
- Praxis – creativity undergirded by theory and practice
- Accessibility compliant and freely available guiding content